Ann’s flowers can be purchased at local farmers markets, eastern Iowa florists, and directly from the farm. If you wish to purchase flowers directly from the farm, please call in advance for an appointment. Pheasant Run Farm is a working farm—we want to be sure someone is there to help you!
- Dates: Every Saturday (May-Oct.) and Wednesday (June-July)
- Time: 7:30am – noon (Wednesdays 5:00 - 7:00pm)
- Where: Chauncey Swan Parking Ramp, 410 E. Washington across from City Hall
- Find Pheasant Run Farm: Stall #5 in the northeast corner of the parking ramp (Wednesdays no set stall)
- Dates: 1st and 3rd Saturdays of June-September
- Time: 7:30am – noon
- Where: Downtown Cedar Rapids
- Find Pheasant Run Farm: Stall #70, on 3rd Ave, between 2nd & 3rd St
Nature’s Corner, Vinton, Iowa
Newport's Flowers, Cedar Rapids
The Garden Wren, Cedar Rapids
Bark and Bloom, Newbo City Market, Cedar Rapids
Unique Events, Cedar Rapids
Timber Gate Gardens, Belle Plaine
Studio Bloom, Ely
Every Bloomin' Thing, Iowa City
New Pioneer Coop, Iowa City and Coralville
Our produce is available at the Iowa City Farmers Market, Iowa grocery stores and food coops, and directly from the farm. Again, please call ahead to buy from the farm—we want to be there to assist you! We welcome sales to restaurants, institutions, and other grocery stores—please contact us.
New Pioneer Coop, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Coralville
Whole Foods, West Des Moines
Our dried medicinal and culinary herbs are available at wholesale prices in bulk—please contact us for pricing. Try our dried, whole leaf culinary herbs for superior flavor!
Fresh culinary herbs can also be purchased at the farmers markets and grocery stores listed above.